Each Lynx Partner has more than 20 years of marketing research experience that collectively spans a wide variety of industries.
While we would prefer to provide our clients’ names, our policy is to maintain their confidentiality and so we do not provide them here.
Consumer packaged goods
Medical / health care
Restaurant / food service
How We Work
Lynx Research has developed a network of experts—each of us focusing on what we do best. This gives Lynx Research the resources of a large company while maintaining the benefits of a boutique firm.
Due to our flexible structure and easy going natures, we are the perfect complement to any team.
- • We have several examples of being good team members with other vendors, where we are either the lead provider or are simply the research provider on a project.
- • We work well with everyone, from our clients, our clients’ internal clients, our clients’ consultants or another research suppliers.
At Lynx Research, we use a variety of vendors that we have tested over time.
- We are constantly evaluating new vendors who are bringing us new capabilities.
- There are cases in which our clients do not approve of a vendor that we might use. We always accept these concerns and use providers that are acceptable.
At Lynx Research, we use a variety of vendors that we have tested over time. We are constantly evaluating new vendors who are bringing us new capabilities. There are cases in which our clients do not approve of a vendor that we might use. We always accept these concerns and use providers that are acceptable.
While we are a custom research shop, we have designed research approaches for our clients that we use over and over again:
PEG – Price Elasticity Gauge
Conjoint-based Yellow Pages rescopes
POTA - Point of Truth Analysis
Customer Satisfaction Comment System
Path to Purchase
For the most part, we use the tools all researchers use, we just think we are better than most at putting those tools together to get the best research outcomes.
Types of Research Studies
What do surgeons, woodworkers and sculptors have in common? They rely on highly-specialized sets of tools- the perfect tool for the job can be the difference between “acceptable” and “masterpiece”. And we’re no different.
We start with a rigorous interrogation of your goals and objectives- the more we know, the better able we are to create and customize research perfect for your needs. And while many marketing research companies claim “customized” methodologies, truly customized/specialized research plans can only come from people who have expertise (not just experience) in a wide array of studies.
Here is a sampling of some of our methodology expertise, but know that your truly customized study is just a phone call/email/meeting/snowshoe outing away.
Product Development & Optimization
- Customer needs identification & assessment
- Concept evaluation and screening
- Product testing
- Pricing, demand & product optimization
Target Market Evaluations
- Market/customer segmentation
- Purchase behavior research
- Profiling studies
Marketing Development & Performance Evaluations
- Positioning studies
- Concept testing
- Direct marketing/promotion evaluations
- Brand imagery & advertising tracking
- Brand equity assessments
Product & Service Performance Evaluations
- Awareness, attitudes & usage studies
- Customer satisfaction/loyalty studies
- Market share assessment